Friday, November 4, 2016

It's Been A While....Some Fun Jewelry Makes

It's been a while....

..having said that I thought I'd share with you a few things I've been creating.

These are my earrings and bracelets that have kept me happy in my Studio.

The top left has fun colors. 

The top right is to replace one I lost on my trip to Niagara Falls. Apparently when short people lean over a tall deck rail, it pushes their coat collar up enough to PUSH your earring right out of your ear. And it will drop way to the ground where you can see it, but you'll never wear it again!


 The top left is a metal piece with embossing powder and Patina.

The above set on the right starts with a blank brass piece from Vintaj. I use a DecoEmboss folder to emboss and then sand and polish
with a reliefing block.

The copper dapped discs with green beadwrap are pretty nice, and the brass embossed tags with copper wings really polished up great.


These were just some of the pieces I gathered from my trip to 
Galena and Rustic River Finds.


I also wanted to try my hand at making a couple of bracelets
using some word plates I had in my stash.

A few tiny brass charms were easy to add.


The lower one has Vintaj Patinas on it. It started out as plain silver. I used 2 colors of the Patina to create a mottled color. Simplicity is achieved with a small brass charm.

So, I just thought I'd let you know I took a little vacation, played with
some tools and products I'd had quite a while in my Studio,
and found my Muse again.

I'll be back with a Mixed Media project in a week or so.

Your Friend in ART,

Linda

3 comments:

Lynne Moncrieff said...

Linda, I am loving your jewellery!
Wishes
Lynne

Deborah Wainwright said...

In Awe Linda, love your jewels! Very inspirational 😊

Art By Wanda said...

Love these, Linda!!!