Monday, May 13, 2013

Leftovers Tag - Grungepaste - Lynne Perrella 01

I am having  WAY  too much fun!
 
This is a #7 tag I had on my desk when I'd finish a project sometime back.
 
I took the pieces of Cut n Dry foam that had Fresco Paints in them and pounced them all over this tag.
 
They were light in some areas, but the tag was covered.
 
 
Then I got my new shipment of Lynne Perrella Stamps Collection 01 from PaperArtsy and some Grunge Paste.
 
Well, you know what THAT means!!!!
 
 
This is the tag with just the leftover paints and the Grunge Paste stenciling.
 
VERY cool stuff! Love it, and it dries really fast!
 
 
I used Jet Black Archival Ink and stamped the images from just one collection.  I think they really turned out cool with the different looks on the white Grunge Paste and the Fresco Paints.
 
This set is GORGEOUS!
 
The last stamping was the small seashell done with Coffee Archival Ink.
 
The little Olive Archival Ink splots are with Ink and the Dog Mini 72.
 
I added a few highlights with TomBow Pens to give it a bit more color.
 
Layer it onto black Chipboard and add a glittery gold ribbon bow.
 
DONE!
 
What do you think???
 
Linda

20 comments:

sam21ski said...

I think it's gorgeous Linda and I agree the grunge paste is fabulous isn't it!!

Sam xxx

Lori said...

Fantastico! And now I need grungepaste. LOL

Julie Lee said...

Grunge paste is much fun! I was up until 2.00 a.m playing with it. I love the way you've used these LP stamps with it here. It's a gorgeous tag.

Inkypinkycraft said...

This looks fab! Lovethe colours ..great make trace x

Astrid Maclean said...

Stunning make! What I would like to know though, is what makes this paste better than all the other stuff that is on the market already.....

Anonymous said...

Beautiful!

Kate Yetter said...

Stunning texture & color! Love this stamp set! You always inspire.

ionabunny said...

Fantastic Linda. I love this LP set. It took a bit of studying but I think I can see how you got all those cool effects. I didn't stamp on texture paste the other day because I thought there was too much texture but maybe I need to revisit that idea. Love it to bits. If it needs a home I'm the girl......

Ryn Tanaka said...

Beautifully done Linda :)

mamablitger said...

Oh Gosh...LOVE your tag....You are always making such beautiful art projects.
I suppose the Grunge paste is the same as embossing paste or molding paste ?????
Thanks a LOT for sharing !!!!!!
Hugs from SPAIN

Cocofolies said...

Just WONDERFUL.... I'm totally FAN!!!! Hugs, Coco

Kay Wallace said...

Just love it!

Maria said...

I think I need some Grunge Paste :) BEAUTIFUL!!!!

Marjie Kemper said...

I agree with Maria McGuire... it's beautiful AND I *need* GP!

grandmad1ana said...

Absolutely gorgeous!!

Crazydi said...

Absolutely gorgeous Linda! Love the texture the grunge paste adds and the stamps/colours are beautiful! x

Carol Q said...

I think it's absolutely stunning!

Words and Pictures said...

Such a cool tag - absolutely brilliant how the image goes across the grunge paste texture too... love it!
Alison x

Art By Wanda said...

Beautiful!!!!

Ellen said...

I absolutely love it! Pin!