Monday, February 18, 2013

Take Time to Smell the Flowers Tag

Today starts my second month for PaperArtsy Design Team. I haven't had so much fun in a long time! Seriously...so many products to play with...and STAMPS...OMGoodness!

So if you want to see the adorable stamps by Jo Firth-Young...aka JOFY, go to the PaperArtsy Blog here today and see the step out instructions for making this fun tag using her JOFY09 set.



AND at the end of the week, if you play along, you can win STAMPS!



I'll lead you through the background with Distress Stains.....


Distress Markers.....and stamps.

(Remember they post at 7pm GMT or 1pm CST)

So, check it out, play along, and let us know if you have any questions or thoughts!

Your Friend in ART,

Linda

13 comments:

Helen said...

Love being a follower of your blog as I get advance glimpses of your wonderful art - this is stunning!!!

flutterbycrafter said...

Wow, fantastic work

Astrid Maclean said...

Loving your fun tag!!

Kay Wallace said...

What a perfect tags, Linda! An old adage with a bright new twist! Good luck!

Anita Houston The Artful Maven said...

FUN!!!!! Adorable! Colorful! FUN!!!

Debbie said...

I stumbled across your blog Linda, and boy am I glad I did! This tag is stunning! Fabulous vibrant colours! What fun! I love your creativity !

Wishes
Debbie
^..^

sam21ski said...

Fabulicious - great bright colours - love it

Sam xxx

Words and Pictures said...

So glorious... the white doodling looks fabulous against that riot of colour!
Alison x

Kelly said...

This tag is so cool! I love the colors and doodling together, the images are fabulous, you are so good at these. I love your work.
Have a great day
Kelly

Sandy said...

Without a doubt, the white doodling looks great on the black background and what glorious colors you have used together. Neat!
sandy

Unknown said...

Linda, you are amazing! Love the JOFY tag. Just ordered all the new images for my store and can't wait to get my hands on them.
Kina
The Stamproom

ionabunny said...

Love the colours and the doodles. A colour fest

Hilde said...

I have icopy this wonderful idee.... :)