Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Symphony of Hearts Tutorial at Ranger



I really had a great time making projects for Ranger's booth at CHA this summer.


Patti is so wonderful to work with. So when she asked me to write a few tutorials for the Ranger blog, I was hoping this would be one of them.


You can find all the details and the blog post here. 

The Perfect Pearls Mists are all over this piece! A great place to try your hand with the newer Picket Fence Distress Stain as well.
 





When I got home from Ankeny, there was a great package from Joy and Inspiration Emporium!!!!


YES, I have the Butterfly Tote, Tissue Wrap (really cool), and Julie Balzer Templates, Halloween Adornments, Christmas Adornments, plus much, much more!!!!

I got the 7Gypsies Shadowbox Tray at Memory Bound.

So I'm a happy camper to say the least.....

TIME TO PLAY!!!!

And I guess I've been making it hard for people to read my blog with all the colors I've been known to throw in....sorry about that.

 I think it's only a problem when I use really light colors....we'll see.

So I guess I'll have to make it mostly plain old black and white type from now on.

Hope this helps!

You know what I tell you in my classes...."I WANT YOU TO BE HAPPY!"

Be Well!

Your Friend in ART,

Linda

8 comments:

Createology said...

Love your tag of hearts and music notes. Thank you for sharing your techniques. Such a great bounty of loot too. Blissful Inspirations...

Sandra Foster said...

Hi Linda! This caught my eye since I love the design elements; hearts and music notes. What a splendid idea!

Helen said...

Lovedt his tag when I saw it on the Ranger blog. I rather liked your multi coloured posts....

Art By Wanda said...

Love this tag.... I think I'll make a very similar one for my son!!! Have fun with your new "stuff"!!

Lynn Stevens said...

Sweet hearts Linda! and what a load of great goodies! Have fun playing!
hugs Lynn

tsb6212 said...

Linda - I have told all my friends how fortunate I was to take one of your classes last week at Memory Bound (my favorite scrapbooking store ever!). You are a fabulous teach and I felt like I was in a class lead by one of my good friends who just happends to be an amazing teacher. Thanks again for lending me supplies and teaching me so many techniques! Let me know if you are ever in Minneapolis - or Ankeny, for that matter. Tami

Lori said...

Love the tag! The mists are wonderful, aren't they? LOVE turquoise. And Kiwi. Oh hell, they're all good. lol.

Gretz said...

Oh Linda I had to have one of those totes when I saw tis post! It arrived yesterday and I have to say it's GORGEOUS!!!