Thursday, August 25, 2011

Churning out the Pieces with my Vagabond



Have I told you lately that I LOVE my VAGABOND?????


Well, I don't know how I could make class kits without it. That's for sure. Life is so much easier with the little guy. (Yes, it's a Tim machine...so it's gotta be a "guy".

I cut out Cabinet Card diecuts.........mini Cabinet Card diecuts...........




Two different sized Grungeboard Hearts............one is trimmed by hand to make it just the right size. Then sprayed and hand painted for 4 different layers of color....am I nuts???



And these are ALL cut by hand...........oh for a die to do these as there are 3 to each kit.

Do you see the paper bag in the background....Vintage Square Nails from a building manufacturer.

Yep, they're pretty cool in the Standing Curio class. I have 100 in the bag. What a deal!!!

That's it for today..........cannot wait to see everyone @Scrapaganza on Saturday!!!

Be there!

Linda

6 comments:

misteejay said...

Wow, you have been making the little guy work...looks like you've had a really busy time.

Toni xx

Lori said...

Wow! Lookit all that grungeboard! Yummy! lol! See ya tomorrow!

Mary Luxa said...

Are you nuts??? Yes, absolutely certifiable and we wouldn't want it any other way.

Unknown said...

Wow Linda you look like one busy lady! I just wanted to say thank you for visiting your blog and for your lovely comments on my dress form! *hugz*

Shoshi said...

What a lot of pieces! You certainly have been busy. Looking forward to see how these pieces all come together.

Angie Lentz said...

You have been very busy! You need to have a fun friend and helper like Mario huh??