Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Memory Capsule Nudge from Tim


Margaret asked me to make up a sample using the memory capsules about a month ago.

I've messed around with it, but I think my teeny, tiny beads are too small for ME to get to work.

So, MOVE ON, and do something else. DUH!

I decided to try to use Ten Second Studio metal through the Cuttlebug as a background. Brr-Blue is the color. One of my new favorites.

A Butterfly from Graphic 45, a few Dew Drops, and a Doo Dad word. Glue it together with Glossy Accents and put it in the frame.

Add a couple of Idea-ology pieces on the top and bottom with a ball chain and the necklace is done.

Don't forget to put a piece of paper and the glass behind the metal!!! But you knew that.

Check out Tim's tutorial on this here from Ali Edward's blog.

It got me going!!!