Thursday, June 4, 2009

I'M HERE!

Well, I made it. No problems....only minor really.

And what I didn't tell you yesterday is that my littlest GD, Emma, was in the hospital when I had to leave. It broke my heart, but they assured me she would be OK. And she is, but the Drs. didn't know what was going on.

She was covered with hives and was running a temp now and then. Then she started to swell up in her face, hands and feet. Mom's a pediatric ICU nurse, so she has some pull there. They think it was a virus to begin with and she MAY have been having an allergic reaction to Motrin.

Long story short....the Motrin allergy is not as uncommon as you would think.....just be careful if hives and swelling pop up. I'm no Dr, I'm just saying.....

So NOW they're home, OK, and I'm ready to have a great time!

Be well, and thanks for all the good thoughts from everyone! You're the BEST!

Linda

1 comment:

Art By Wanda said...

Oh, that would be so hard... I'm glad she's ok and I hope you are feeling more energetic also. Have a blast!!