Friday, May 8, 2009

Graphic45/Tim Holtz Idea-ology Book


UPDATE! Done tweaking and here's the final project. Added some more of Tim's Idea-ology pieces to the spine, and it's off to Scrapadoodle!

Still tweaking....but here's a glimpse of the Graphic 45 Coverall book class. It's a really cool 8x8 Bind-It-All Coverall book with black pages!!! VERY FUN!!!

And just a couple more pics that I took of the Beauty and the Beast actor and actress.....the little one was with us in the audience. LOVE them all and so proud of them.
Alex and friend.

Brittany Janelle...

The kids....Erin had a blast!

Hate writing up instructions, but it must be done! Not much else to do on a gloomy, rainy, overcast.....NO sun in the picture.....day!!!! Or else shop at he square!

I get my mood from the weather usually, so until the sun comes out and the yard dries up enough to plant more flowers, I guess the studio is as good a place to be as any.

I hear Star Trek is out today.....so....Live Long and Prosper!

4 comments:

Art By Wanda said...

Looks wonderful!!!

Susan said...

Your book is looking great. Can't wait to see the entire piece. I wish I lived closer to take the class...
Susan

wendy vecchi said...

just what I like...
not an 1/8th of an inch is naked!
wendy

Nancy Wethington said...

Beautiful book Linda!