Thursday, August 21, 2008

Cloud9 Bookbox

Here's the breaking news! In April I am teaching at For Keep Sakes. That's not the news, but Tuesday I spoke to Stephenie Hamen at Cloud9/Fiskars and they are going to sponsor me at Scrap St. Louis in my classes!!!! WOW!!! Did I die and go to heaven???? These ladies are soooooo nice! Amy and Nancy are the girls who started this company and still have their creative fingers in it. Thank you guys for everything!!

This is the bookbox that I LOVE!!! They have white, black and this color, kraft. No painting necessary and all paper is applied flat....no going around corners!!! The book fits inside so nicely. I made one last Christmas for a shop sample and it was really great to put together. Terrific quality in the product.

The papers, stickers, rub ons and quote cards are from the Cocoa Mint and Cinnamon Stick collection. Wonderfully coordinated for color and the embossing on the papers is too cool!!!! Really! You can't see it as well in the picture, but it's there. The glitter on some of the flowers is very classy. And glitter rub ons!!!! They were really slick.

FUN ~ FUN ~ FUN!!!! And I'm not easily impressed!!!!
Can't wait to see what's in the pipeline that we can use for April.....you'll be the first to know.

Linda aka a VERY happy camper!

1 comment:

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

Ohhhhhhhh, I love this one too. Is there a kit available for me?