Monday, July 7, 2008

Getting Class Together












Talked to Nancy W. today at For Keeps Sake store. And the metal class is going to be great!!!! Cheryl and Megan at Ten Seconds Studio are so easy to work with, and the products will be there for us.

You guys are going to LOVE this metal. I've been using it for years, but this new softer metal is sooooo cool and easy to work with, it makes you look like a pro in 20 minutes!!! I SWEAR! And isn't that a terrific backgrounder stamp Open Plaid by Cornish Heritage Farms on the red paper??? Their stamps are wonderful and big for ...backgrounds!

Here is a Maya Road star coaster covered and using the Big Mama molds. It's not the class, but I thought I'd tease you with a picture of what you all will be able to do.

FUN~FUN~FUN!

Can't wait for CHA. I'll see the FKS girls there and hope to meet up with several other talented gals from all over. If you're going, I hope to see you there, too!

Time for sleep.....

2 comments:

wendy vecchi said...

VERY COOL! I just might have to take this class instead of being your TA!!
wendy

Creative Diva said...

Wendy - you are so talented - I will have to take this class!

Leslie

http://cre8alifeyoulove.blogspot.com/