Monday, October 29, 2007

Morton HS Marching Band 4th in AA at Atlanta BOA!!!


Yes, you could say I am very proud of my son's band!!! That would be an understatement. They were at Atlanta, Georgia this weekend with bands from all over the south and midwest. Did an OUTSTANDING job representing Illinois. They were the only ones there from our state. His 2 daughters stayed with us and they are the "little darlings" I referred to earlier!!
These are the last 2 pages of the board book using daisyDs papers, stickers, tags and rub ons. I LOVED the rub ons! The light blue snowflakes didn't photo well, but you get the ides. They were beautiful to work with. The Santa is by Stampers Anonymous, Distress Inks by ranger add depth and aging.

1 comment:

wendy vecchi said...

LOVE the book!!! The store will be thrilled!!
CONGRATS to Jeff. After we talked, I realized that I forgot to ask how he did.
I'd say he did a GREAT job!! YOU raised him well!!
Wendy